1. What data we collect
1.1. Personal information
We may collect the following personal information including but not limited to:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- IP address, geographical location, operating system
- Browser agent used to visit the Website
- Web page URL used for sign-up
- Date and time of enquiry
- Any messages sent to us via email, phone call or website forms
- Demographic information
- Interests and preferences
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
1.4. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1.5. Analytics and external tools we use
We have integrated various tools from different companies into our website, which allow us to evaluate user behavior or to establish links with other websites.
You may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We use "Facebook Pixel" to track conversions and measure the return on investment of our Facebook Ads by reporting on the actions people take after viewing those ads.
Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes.
Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent for Facebook tracking.
2. Security and protection of your personal data when visiting our website
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and exercises special care and use modern security standards to ensure it.
We see it as our primary task to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data and to protect it from unauthorized access.
3. How we collect personal information
We may collect information from you when you register or sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, call us on the phone, fill out a web form or use the Website. We may also collect information that you send us via email or instant messaging apps such as Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc.
4. How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers, and services, to deliver to you marketing materials, offers, or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct normal business operations. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- advertising products and services to you;
- personalizing our website for you;
- answering your questions or responding to your requests;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- improving our Website in order to better serve you;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- sending you periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by email or by post, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);.
- following up with correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries).
- contacting you by email, phone, fax, SMS or by instant messaging
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
The following describes which of the legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data:
- Contract - to perform and fulfill our contractual obligations with You
- Legal Obligation - as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Legitimate Interests - as necessary for our own legitimate interests, or those or other persons and organizations;
- Consent - based on your consent. To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, we will provide you with reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis.
5. How we protect your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with data protection laws.
Your data is stored in a secured database on servers based within the EU and subject to the EU standards and regulations on data protection. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
6. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
7. What rights you have over your data
Your general rights under data protection laws are summarized below. Further detailed information can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk.
You have the right to:
- request access to personal data we hold about you;
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you;
- opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us;
- be informed about our processing of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- request your personal data to be erased;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data;
- withdraw consent at any time;
For more details on all the above, You can contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) at email@example.com.
8. How we share your data
We do not sell, rent or trade any of your personal data.
We will not, without your consent, disclose or supply your personal data to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
To help us provide services to You we may share the personal data that You supply with several third parties:
- We may use Mailchimp, Google, Facebook, Pipedrive, Sendinblue, Salesforce, Dropbox, but not limited to, for communication purposes, for storing and managing our lists of clients, advertising purposes, and other business-related activities.
You accept the inherent security risks of dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us or our partners responsible for any breach of security.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus-free and protected.
We accept no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this Website.
10. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites of interest. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies and we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites, nor can we be liable for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
11. How to contact us
BELVEDERE RESORTS LTD
57a Broadway, Leigh On Sea, Essex, England, SS9 1PE
Company registration: 13135192